Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
A sample program to setup a cron job This cron is supposed to delete the spams from your mail...
Flash is a client side feature - it runs on the user's computer, not on your web host. As long as...
There are a few things that need to be cleared in terms of terminology: 1. Hits - this simply...
Phishing is the name given to an increasingly common type of spam (unsolicited emails) designed...
A static IP address is one that remains fixed and never changes. The PC always sees the same...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution