Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
There are a few things that need to be cleared in terms of terminology: 1. Hits - this simply...
Flash is a client side feature - it runs on the user's computer, not on your web host. As long as...
How much is 1 meg? Every time someone views your web page all of the data (html code, text,...
Phishing is the name given to an increasingly common type of spam (unsolicited emails) designed...
Error 404 indicates that you are requesting a file or a directory that does not exist on the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution