Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
Flash is a client side feature - it runs on the user's computer, not on your web host. As long as...
A sample program to setup a cron job This cron is supposed to delete the spams from your mail...
Error 404 indicates that you are requesting a file or a directory that does not exist on the...
A static IP address is one that remains fixed and never changes. The PC always sees the same...
Having heard the term previously but not having paid much attention most are just to afraid to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution