Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
A static IP address is one that remains fixed and never changes. The PC always sees the same...
Having heard the term previously but not having paid much attention most are just to afraid to...
There are a few things that need to be cleared in terms of terminology: 1. Hits - this simply...
Phishing is the name given to an increasingly common type of spam (unsolicited emails) designed...
How much is 1 meg? Every time someone views your web page all of the data (html code, text,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution